2004 Albemarle 410 Express Fisherman Crazy Horse|
Saint Marys, GA
Incredible Fish Machine!
CRAZY HORSE is a highly popular Albemarle 410 Express sportfish, with a striking Carolina-style flare hull and full tower. Her highly respected Donald Blount-designed hull provides a fast and soft ride, and was built using the highest quality materials. She is loaded with fishing features in an oversized cockpit. There is a raised bridge deck with centerline helm and wraparound settees. Below is an air conditioned cherry-wood salon and fully equipped galley, with a single stateroom with en-suite head forward. She is driven by a desirable twin Caterpillar C12 710hp engine package with 1,006 original hours, that will give her a cruise/top speed of about 28/34 knots.
We provide this yacht listing in good faith, and although we cannot guarantee its accuracy or the condition of the boat. The South Jersey Yacht Sales - CCM is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales - Georgia, Florida -Jacksonville and St. Augustine Area. She is subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice and does not imply a direct representation of a specific yacht for sale.
BOAT TYPE: Saltwater Fishing
MODEL: 410 Express Fisherman
HULL MATERIAL: Fiberglass
BEAM: 15.75 ft
LENGTH: 41 ft / 12.50 m
DRY WEIGHT: 35,000 lb
POWER: 710 HP
PROPELLER TYPE: N/A
POWER: 710 HP
PROPELLER TYPE: N/A
FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 500 gallons
FUEL TANK COUNT: 1
WATER TANK CAPACITY: 100 gallons
WATER TANK COUNT: 1
HOLDING TANK CAPACITY: 25 gallons
HOLDING TANK COUNT: 1
The Albemarle 410 Express Fisherman is a sight to behold. Striking lines, a dramatic Carolina-style flare, and unadulterated fishing systems adorn the exterior. Elegant refinements and comfortable appointments grace the cabin. And in her engine room, twin Cats supply speed and responsiveness. The 410 has a large cockpit equipped with a standard live well, freezer, ice / bait cooler, tackle storage, oversized fishboxes, and transom door. Two steps up lead into the large helm area with a centered dash and wheel for maximum visibility and control. Wrap-around bench seating on both sides frames the helm and provides ample room for long runs out.
Some notables include:
- Full tower with fiberglass buggy top and bench
- Upper full controls and electronics
- Rupp tournament outriggers (with center rigger)
- Transom dual lid kill box and tuna door
- Pompanette pedestal mount rocket launcher/leaning post
- Large insole cockpit fishbox
- Standup live well (56g)
- Tackle center (prep sink, ice/bait cooler, and storage)
- Tackle lockers (with 6 tackle box slots)
- Custom padded ladderback captain’s chair
- Raised bridgedeck wraparound J-settees (2)
- Garmin GPSmap 8616 (2) and xHD2 radar, Furuno autopilot and more
- Fusion and Sony stereo systems
- Cabin air-conditioned with teak and holly sole throughout
- Salon with hi/lo table, settee, and rod locker
- Fully equipped galley with solid cherry wood cabinetry
- Forward stateroom with centerline queen berth
- Private head with stall shower and Vacuflush system
- Twin Caterpillar C12 710hp engines (1,006 hours)
- Onan 9kW generator
- 50a shorepower with Glendinning Cablemaster
- And so much more!
She is priced to sell quickly, act fast!
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.