2012 Garlington 49 express Osprey|
2012 49 Garlinton Express Cruiser - " Osprey" yacht for sale. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own this truly unique sport fisherman. “Osprey” was built custom for her first owner in 2012 and has been thoughtfully maintained by her current owner for the last 7 years. This incredible Garlington features head-turning lines and unmatched performance and ride. She sips fuel with her 800hp CRM MAN engines and cruises at 30kts with a 36kt top speed. Her smart layout is great for a couple or can accommodate the guys on overnight trips, with a private queen forward, and a convertible dinette, and the helm area is fully enclosed and air-conditioned with two big bench seats that make comfortable berths too. ”Osprey” is a must-see for the buyer that is looking for the very best in the custom express sportfish market and is a very rare find. Please call for additional information.
"Osprey" will be available for showings in Key West, FL until Aug 1st.
Notable Features include:
- New aft canvas fly
- Bausch American Tuna Tower
- Hydraulic outriggers
- Cockpit Rocket launcher just refinished.
- Fully air-conditioned cockpit
- Seafoam Green painted hull with White decks
- Teak cockpit and coamings
- New custom refrigeration compressor
- Cockpit chill box
- Freezer chest
- New cockpit lighting
- New custom bedcover
- Newer interior upholstery
- Legendary Garlington Ride
- Economical operation with excellent speed
We provide this yacht listing in good faith, and although we cannot guarantee its accuracy or the condition of the boat. The South Jersey Yacht Sales - CCM is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales Naples. She is subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice and does not imply a direct representation of a specific yacht for sale.
BOAT TYPE: Express Cruiser
MODEL: 49 express
HULL MATERIAL: Fiberglass
BEAM: 15.75 ft
LENGTH: 49 ft / 14.94 m
DRY WEIGHT: N/A
MODEL: D2786-LE423 R6-800
POWER: 800 HP
PROPELLER TYPE: N/A
MODEL: D2786-LE423 R6-800
POWER: 800 HP
PROPELLER TYPE: N/A
FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 800 gallons
FUEL TANK COUNT: 1
WATER TANK CAPACITY: 164 gallons
WATER TANK COUNT: 1
HOLDING TANK CAPACITY: 18 gallons
HOLDING TANK COUNT: 1
- Garlington Landeweer is one of the preeminent custom sport fishing brands in the world. The company was founded by Richard Garlington in the early 80’s because he wanted to build better performing yachts than what was being offered by custom production manufacturers at the time. His vision was to design boats with softer riding hulls and strong running surfaces that could take heavy seas and still maintain a dry comfortable ride. “Osprey” is a shining example of this philosophy in real life. Like other Garlington yachts, she is built with a carefully engineered selection of cored composites including fiberglass and kevlar. The cored hulls on Garlingtons are therefore stiffer, lighter, and quieter than competitive production yachts of the same size. And they ride better….significantly better! “Osprey” cruises at a fast 30kts at 2000 RPM’s with economical 800hp MAN Common Rail engines. Her top speed is 36kts. Her conscientious owner has taken wonderful care of her during his ownership and has had all servicing preformed by Galati Yachts in Anna Maria, FL. “Osprey” is in excellent condition and ready for inspection by the discerning buyer.
The salon features bright and beautiful birdseye maple wood throughout and is complemented by navy upholstery at the booth-style dinette. She has a flat screen tv for easy viewing from the dinette or settee area. The dinette will convert to a berth.
- Teak and holly flooring with bound carpet overlay
- Birdseye maple interior wood color
- Raised booth-style dinette with seating for 4, that converts to a sleeping berth
- Storage under dinette seating
- Overhead cabinet storage both port and starboard sides
- Overhead hatch in center of salon w/ cover
- Flat-screen TV
- Overhead lighting, under cabinet & floor lighting throughout
- Settee with storage
- Clarion CMV-1 DVD/Stereo
- Stereo speakers in ceiling (2)
- Reverse cycle airconditioning and heat
- Central vacuum cleaner
- Access to head
- Stairway leading to helm area with lighted step announcements and handrail
The functional U-shaped galley lies aft of the salon on port side and features a sink with sprayer handle, cobalt blue solid surface countertop inset, and a raised fiddle rail surrounding the counters in maple. Under counters feature all needed appliances and there is overhead storage as well.
- Cobalt blue solid surface countertop inset with maple fiddle rail surround
- Overhead cabinet storage
- Drawer storage under counter
- Stainless steel deep sink, with insinkerator disposal
- Sprayer faucet for sink
- Miele 4 burner induction cooktop
- Microwave oven
- Scotsman ice maker behind cabinet face
- Scotsman wine cooler
- Sub-Zero drawer refrigerator
- Electrical panel in upper galley cabinet
- Teak and holly flooring
“Osprey” features a private master stateroom forward with an island queen bed. It includes decorator bedspreads and pillows, with light aqua colors complementing the maple interior.
- Island queen
- Decorator bedspreads, shams, throw pillows.
- Drawer storage under bed & storage space under mattress platform
- Hanging closets port & stbd
- Overhead lighting
- Overhead hatch with shade cover
- Teak and holly floors with bound carpet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heat
- Overhead storage cabinets port & stbd
The single head in “Osprey” is quite large. The stall shower has plenty of room and there is storage throughout the head. It's conveniently located at the foot of the entry stairs for quick and easy access from the helm area.
- Stall shower with single glass door, with Rule 800 24V greywater sump pump, tank and float switch
- Single sink
- Corian vanity countertop
- Mirrored vanity storage above sink
- Storage cabinets below vanity
- Teak and holly flooring
- Headhunter 24V electric flush head with 18.5 gallon rubber bladder blackwater waste holding tank, Y valve and integral tank pump out hose.
The air-conditioned helm area is laid out very clean and simple with a centerline finished teak steering and controls pod, engine monitors, and two recessed electronics cabinets with clear covers. “Osprey’s” wrap around house is perfectly proportioned to her sheer lines and is capped with varnished teak and a clear enclosure. Visibility is excellent in all directions. There is rod storage under the port and starboard seating and the helm seat is a finished teak ladderback chair. Her decks are clad in teak.
- Teak helm pod with single lever controls and engine monitors
- Electronics cabinets with clear lids
- Fiberglass pocketing door to salon
- L- shaped wrap around seating port and starboard sides with high backrests
- Release Marine teak ladderback pedestal helm chair with footrest and cushions
- Wrap around house area with varnished teak top.
- Full 4-sided enclosure
- Fully airconditioned helm deck
- Storage under port and starboard seating areas
- Storage cabinet to port side of helm with lift up top section that is insulated and drained
- Storage cabinet to starboard side of helm with lift up top section that is insulated and drained
- Grabrail overhead, mounted to hard top
- Teaser reel door overhead, with brackets for teaser reels (no teaser reels included)
- Teak laid decking
- Stereo speakers for stereo
- Two Simrad NSS 12” MFD's
- Simrad NSS Black Box Radar
- Simrad GPS
- Simrad NSS Black Box 2Kw Chirp Sonar w/ transducer glassed in centerline
- Simrad AP28 Autopilot
- Two Standard Horizon GX500S VHF with remote speaker
- Fusion stereo system with speakers
- Simrad NSS8 MFD
- Simrad AP28 autopilot controller
- Simrad FU80 follow up remote for rudder control/steering
- Standard Horizon GX500S VHF radio
- (2) 50 Amp 120/240 volt inlets in the port & starboard forward cockpit sides
- (1) 50 Amp shore power cord
- Main breaker panel in galley
- AC source selector switch (Rotary for shore or ships power selection)
- Individually switched AC branch breakers
- Circuit load monitors
- Battery Charger Dolphin 24Volt/ 50 Amp
- Voltage, Sealed lead acid AGM battery powered 24/12 volt system
- Engine alternators (2) 28 volt 55-amp belt driven
- DC voltage converters (2) Newmar 30-12-35 (24/12V) AC to DC voltage converters
- Batteries; (4) 12V sealed AGM batteries for 24V engine starting/house, One 12V sealed AGM Battery for generator starting.
- Battery switches (2) guest rotary type and one lever type for generator
- Breakers in galley electrical panel with some inline fuses
- Phasor K4-14KW, 2905 hours read 6/15/2023
- Location starboard aft engine room
- 164 gallons in two tanks port and starboard in forward lazarette
- Painted aluminum
- Water fills port and starboard forward cockpit, marked for water.
- Headhunter Mach 5 230V AC freshwater pump with accumulator tank
- Jabsco 24 Volt DC freshwater pump
- PEX plumbing
- Dockside water connection
- Hot water heater
- Access thru day hatch at center of mezzanine area or a nearly full beam hatch in helm area
- Nearly full stand-up height in engine room due to raised deck
- Fuel tanks (3) forward, centerline amidships, and under cockpit deck carry a total of 800 gallons of fuel
- Twin MAN Marine Diesel R6-800hp straight drive diesels
- ZF transmissions ZF-325-1A 1.75/1 reduction
- Gear Controls Rex Roth Mecman electronic controls
- Trolling valves
- Bonding system
- Emergency engine shut off valves.
- (4) Racor fuel filter/ water separators for main engines
- (1) Racor fuel filter/ water separator for generator
- 115 Volt bilge blower fans port and starboard
- Marine Exhaust Systems Inc, exhaust system with linear mufflers and thru transom discharges
- Overdorfer 115 V oil change system
- Fuel Priming System (2) 24 volt fuel priming pumps and engine mounted manual primers
- Engine room constructed with composite sound deadening coring, built in
- Compressors for airconditioning systems and mezzanine refrigerator / freezer
- Battery charger
- Sea Star hydraulic steering system
- Sea fire fire extinguishing system
- Bilge Pumps (4) Rule 2000 and (1) Rule 3700 with float switches, placed strategically throughout the bilge areas of the vessel
- Hull sea chest for raw water pickups
- Full tuna tower by Bausch American Towers with bridge hard-top, tower platform, buggy top, and 3-sided polycarbonate enclosure with strata-glass aft panel
- Controls and electronics in tower
- Rupp hydraulic triple spreader outriggers
- Center rigger
- Removable aft sunshade
- Kahlenberg dual trumpet horns
- Navigational lights
- Life Raft mounted on tower hard top
- 10 Rod holders
"Osprey’s" teak laid cockpit is 114 sq feet and has a 25-inch freeboard. There is a rocket launcher set back 45” for unobstructed access around the cockpit when fighting fish. She has a mezzanine seating area at the forward end with removable seat cushions, tuna door, and beautiful teak covering boards to finish it off.
- Teak laid cockpit
- Teak coaming & covering boards with 6 rod holders.
- Tuna door nearly 3 feet wide.
- Sockets inside tuna door that hold the custom dive ladder also eliminates potential line cutters above and below the waterline.
- Release Marine rocket launcher
- Rod holders
- Fresh and saltwater wash downs
- Starboard side in-deck fish box with chiller, custom chiller compressor (recently installed)
- Mezzanine seats (port & stbd) with deep compartments below that can be refrigerators or freezers.
- Port side deck hatch is all storage and is large enough to hold the dive ladder and all your cleaning supplies & buckets.
- Center lazarette area is finished and sufficiently large to service the rudders, and other steering gear/pumps.
- Center mezzanine hatch with large storage area inside
- New cockpit fly cover (2023)
- Core-Cell closed cell PVC foam cored fiberglass reinforced plastic with white Awlgrip type textured non-skid surface.
- Beautiful authentic teak toe rail recently varnished.
- Anchor locker with anchor stowage bracket
- Lewmar 24V capstan type windlass
- Fortress FX 37 anchor and rode/chain combination
- Two deck hatches
- Stainless steel cleats with stainless rub strakes on the toe rail
- Handrails built into the structure of the tower hard top to hold while walking forward on side deck
- Exterior lighting: Tower spreader lights, tri-color hard-top/platform/buggy top overhead lights, cockpit under-gunwale lights, 3 underwater lights
- Modified -V, with rising sheer-line, flared bow, tumble-home transom, hard chines, lifting strakes and propeller pockets.
- Sharply raked stem with generous freeboard forward
- Engine vents painted with sheer matching shape.
- Vacuum bagged core cell PVC foam cored FRP construction with kevlar reinforced laminate and vinylester resins
- Extremely soft riding and quiet
- Core Cell PVC foam cored longitudinal stringer and transversals tabbed to the hull with FRP, provides uncompromised hull stiffness and exceptional ride.
- Bulkheads are also Core Cell PVC with fiberglass for additional weight savings and strength.
- Painted Aqua Mist Green Awlgrip type paint with green painted boot stripe.
- Owners personal items and fishing tackle
- Wall art & matching throw pillows
- Spare propellers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.