2005 Hinckley T29R OFLX|
OFLX is a stunning, very lightly used, and heavily updated Talaria 29R that has been Hinckley maintained throughout in our YachtCare package. This prime example turns heads in every harbor with her teak cockpit + weather decks, glistening varnish, and flawless hull paint. Just last year, she received her second full 500 hr engine service and is currently stored at the Hinckley Service Yard in Portsmouth, RI undergoing her extensive winter service and storage package. She can be viewed anytime.
We provide this yacht listing in good faith, and although we cannot guarantee its accuracy or the condition of the boat. The South Jersey Yacht Sales - CCM is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Hinckley Yacht Brokerage. She is subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice and does not imply a direct representation of a specific yacht for sale.
BOAT TYPE: Jet Boats
HULL MATERIAL: Composite
BEAM: 9.08 ft
LENGTH: 29 ft / 8.84 m
DRY WEIGHT: N/A
POWER: 440 HP
PROPELLER TYPE: N/A
FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 100 gallons
FUEL TANK COUNT: 1
WATER TANK CAPACITY: 20 gallons
WATER TANK COUNT: 1
HOLDING TANK CAPACITY: 10 gallons
HOLDING TANK COUNT: 1
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Double Cream gelcoat boot stripe
- Red bottom paint
- Hull is DualGuard™ Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform (painted, 2019) has teak insert treads stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- (2017) Teak weather decks installed by Hinckley
- Self-draining bow locker for anchor/windlass
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Fender eyes with stainless toe rail chafe strips
The cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass, port and starboard windshield wipers and washers and teak coaming cap
- (2017) Teak cockpit sole installed by Hinckley
There is a full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee at the transom with storage under the cushions. The engine box has an aft-facing cushioned settee, a teak covered built-in sink, and a teak covered insulated cooler convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. Next forward is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area including a custom teak table. Forward is the helm and navigator seats and the companionway to the forward cuddy cabin.
- Ivory color top with Eisenglass windows, boot, telescoping legs, forward, side and back drop curtains to enclose the forward cockpit area. Bows fold at center for storage in the cuddy cabin.
- Full Stamoid tonneau cockpit cover secures the entire cockpit when not in use.
Through the forward sliding cuddy companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry sheathing with white acoustic overhead with cherry trim. (2023) New V-berth cushions.
- There is an opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions finished in Dots Brass Sunbrella fabric.
This area also has:
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM CD Player with remote at helm
- Storage bins under the cushions
- Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet plumbed to holding tank and Y-valve
- (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights
Forward is the Helm Area with Light Oyster Ultra-Leather helm and passenger swivel chairs.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between the seats offers additional storage
- Stereo speakers port and starboard outboard below each shelf
Passenger area has a carbon fiber faced glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel handrail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with a cup holder built in
- Console face is finished in carbon fiber
The Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak/carbon fiber covered dash
- 14” Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick™ which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control
- Engine gauges and controls
- Windlass helm control with remote at locker
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet
- Remote stereo control
- Windshield wiper control with washers
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raymarine ST-6001 Autopilot with Gyro Plus 2 interfaced to GPS
- Raymarine C70 color GPS Chartplotter and Raystar 120 WAAS antenna
- Raymarine ST-60Tri-data with Tri-ducer
- Icom 402 DSC VHF Radio
- Ritchie compass
Lounge Area is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Settee cushions are covered in Capt Navy Regimental Sunbrella
- Varnished teak table has a folding leaf
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
The varnished teak covered engine box has electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Aft facing seating for two on the aft end of engine box covered in matching Sunbrella fabric
- Cockpit speakers
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee with seating covered in more matching Sunbrella fabric
- Storage locker under seat
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard
- Direct drainage scuppers
Other cruising/entertaining amenities include:
- Forward anchor locker has a hide-a-way stainless steel anchor roller with an electric windlass controlled from the helm or foredeck.
- Pressure fresh water cockpit sink
- Insulated cooler
- Fresh water cockpit shower.
- Electric Vacu-flush® marine head
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM CD Player with water resistant front panel and two pairs of marine speakers. Clarion M102RCW-R remote digital panel mounted at the helm.
Some custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising:
- Teak cockpit table
- Stamoid Navy top with Eisenglass windshield (2023), side and back curtains
- (2023) Bimini boot to store bimini
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs
- (2023) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 750 CCA start battery
- 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-amp battery alternator
- 20-amp battery charger - Multi stage 110-volt
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm
2005 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive. Meticulously maintained with all services up to date.
- (2023) Full 500 hour Yanmar engine service
- (2019) Cutlass bearing
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, seawater flow, high water temperature
- Oil reversible transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500 gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in settee
- Pressure freshwater water system
- 12-volt Vacu-flush® toilet with 10-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Marelon® ball-valve thru-hull seacocks
- Automatic fire extinguisher system – with automatic engine shut-down
Engine sound insulation:
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover and electric lift
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Muir electric windlass - control at helm and remote at anchor locker
- Delta 15# polished stainless steel anchor on Hinckley with custom folding polished stainless steel anchor roller
- 15' stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode to Delta anchor
- Saltwater deck wash in anchor locker
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Life jackets
- Horn – 12-volt
- Running lights
- Fire extinguishers
- Dock lines
- Fenders with covers
- Telescoping boat hook – mounts under coaming
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.